Thursday 24th August 9.00am – 3.00pm
(St Mary’s Students)
Thursday 24th August 12.00noon – 3.00pm
Friday 25th August 9.00am – 12.00noon
At St Mary’s we offer:
- High quality teaching and individual support with a personal tutor for every student.
- Over 25 courses on offer in both A level and vocational subjects.
- Excellent success rate in university applications and support towards apprenticeships.
- Enrichment opportunities available for all students.
- A suite of courses at Level 2, allowing those students who haven’t reached the entry requirement for Level 3 to study in a supportive and caring environment.
Each year we are welcoming an increased number of external applications from other local high schools. At enrolment, all students will be offered a one to one support interview with a senior member of staff. If you have any questions then please contact the College on 01942 884144 or contact us